NFL will be wearing cleats this weekend as part of the NFL’s annual “My Cause, My Cleats” initiative. The campaign, now in its third year, allows players to represent charitable causes of their choice with pre-approved custom cleat designs to wear during games over the three-week period. According to the NFL, more than 800 players are planning to showcase their causes this year.
Seattle Seahawks tighten Nick Vannett has chosen to support the Jessie Rees Foundation with his cleats for the “My Cause, My Cleats” campaign! Check out these amazing cleats, they have toys that come in Jessie’s JoyJars painted on them. We are thankful for Nick’s support to help kids fighting cancer Never Ever Give Up!
Check out more on why Nick chose to support the Jessie Rees Foundation in this Driving with Gee video…HERE!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020