Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: Take the iNEGU Challenge
August 30, 2022
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness month, and we are challenging YOU to help us raise awareness by taking the iNEGU challenge!
IT’S EASY! 1-2-3
1. Write “I NEGU” on your hands to show kids fighting cancer that you care
2. Be as creative as you want – use gloves, fun/foam hands… anything you choose
3. Share a photo on social media with #iNEGU
1. Show your support for kids fighting cancer with an “I NEGU DO YOU?” sign
2. Print one from the iNEGU Challenge webpage or make your own sign
3. Share a photo of your sign on social media with #iNEGU
Every time someone writes “I NEGU” on their hands and posts a photo of it on social media with #iNEGU, a generous donor sponsors a JoyJar ($25) for a child, up to $25,000!
That’s it!! So easy. So powerful. And all for courageous kids fighting cancer.
Did you know 46 kids a day are diagnosed with cancer? “When a child is diagnosed with cancer, the entire family is overwhelmed with emotions of helplessness, sadness and even anger,” says Erik Rees, CEO of the Jessie Rees Foundation. “Our mission is to help kids and their families feel less alone and encourage them to NEGU (NEVER EVER GIVE UP). Jessie lost her battle in 2012 but her legacy of love lives on in every child and family we touch via the Jessie Rees Foundation.”
Help encourage more kids fighting cancer by joining in on the fun and raise awareness by participating in the iNEGU challenge! Every new iNEGU CHALLENGE photo that you post with #iNEGU will put a JoyJar into the hands of a kid fighting cancer and raise much needed awareness!
iNEGU, do YOU?