2021 MASTERS TOURNAMENT PREMIER EXPERIENCE, APRIL 5-11, 2021
It’s been said, “To watch the Masters on television is entertaining – attending the Masters is unforgettable.” Experience the 84th Masters Tournament in true decadence as you and a guest receive a 1-day ticket to the tournament on the DAY OF YOUR CHOICE!
Begin your once-in-a-lifetime Masters weekend flying first class to Atlanta, Georgia and traveling in luxury to charming and history-rich Augusta where your two-night stay (2 single rooms or 1 shared room) is in a private residence worth over a million dollars, nestled in the heart of the South. Savor award-winning executive chef-prepared breakfasts and dinners along with top-shelf liquors and exclusive wines. Professional chauffeured transportation to and from the tournament will leave you with only needing to decide where to start your memory-making day at the Augusta National Golf Club.
Donated by: Safe Guard on behalf of Hyundai Capital America, Hyundai Protection Program and Genesis Protection Program
ROSSOBLU – WHERE ITALY AND LA COLLIDE
The picturesque Rossoblu restaurant features the finest Italian fare in Southern California. Enjoy this exclusive dinner experience surrounded by an all-gold bar and floor-to-ceiling wall murals in Downtown LA’s revitalized Fashion District. Private Dinner Party for 10, 5-Course Menu with Wine Pairings and much more:
- Begin the evening with bubbles and bites in the lush and beautiful Lambrusco Lounge
- Take a private behind-the-scenes tour of the wine cellar, the pasta kitchen, and the butcherroom with a Lambrusco tasting and house made salumi.
- Chef Steve Samson will open the doors to his private chef’s table for a 5-course family styledinner, with exclusively prepared dishes and wine pairings.
- End dinner the Italian way, with a sampling of the chef’s private amaro collection.
*Dinner includes wines, coffee/tea service and gratuity *Up to 10 additional guests may be added for a fee
2021 US OPEN FINAL ROUNDS FOR TWO IN SAN DIEGO
Touted as one of the four major championships in men’s professional golf, the 2021 US Open will be held at Torrey Pines South Course which sits majestically on the coastal cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean in La Jolla. Besides its breathtaking views, the Torrey Pines South Course is where in 2008 Tiger Woods came away victorious after a dramatic playoff with Rocco Mediate and is considered one of the most memorable in championship’s history.
Your Experience Will Include:
- 2-day gallery passes for 2 (Saturday-Sunday, June 19-20, 2021) to the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, CA
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room in San Diego such as a Marriott, Hilton or Hyatt.
TENNESSEE WHISKEY ADVENTURE
If you love whiskey, this adventure is for you! What better place to enjoy whiskey than in Tennessee, the home of the finest whiskey on either side of the Mississippi! This Whiskey Adventure for two includes:
- Jack Daniel’s tour and tasting: Sip and see the historic distillery where Jack Daniel’s whiskey is made on this immersive day tour. Learn the story of Jack Daniel, his hometown, and his world- famous whiskey. This small group tour includes guided transportation with a whiskey expert, an exclusive salute to Jack Daniel at his grave, elevated tasting of premium whiskeys at Jack DanielDistillery
- Southern inspired lunch in Lynchburg
- 3-night stay in a superior room at the Loews Vanderbilt
When not sipping whiskey, take time to visit all that Nashville has to offer including the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the District, which features honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum. As Mark Twain said, “Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough.” We think Mark Twain may be on to something!
Tours available Wed – Mon. Subject to availability; not available during Country Music Award shows, other blackouts may apply. You must be 21 to participate in the tastings but guests 18 years old and up are welcome on the tours. Driver’s gratuity not included. Barbecue, Beer and Bourbon Nashville adventure (available daily) may be substituted upon booking.
TRAIN WITH THE NFL PROS
Whether you’re an aspiring NFL player in training or a young football fanatic, this experience is the one for you. In this once-in-a-lifetime adventure you have the opportunity to join former NFL QB and current QB Coach, Jordan Palmer and current NFL quarterbacks during one of their actual training sessions. Together, you will run through a 2 hour, on-field, football development experience that includes throwing and conditioning drills, stretching, and so much more! This is the perfect experience for your son, daughter, nephew, or niece that never misses Monday Night Football. Imagine an open field with pro’s like Sam Darnold, Kyle Allen, and Josh Allen, where you’re running drills and practicing alongside them as if you’re preparing for the upcoming season! This priceless experience will include a meet & greet with the present NFL Quarterbacks, photo opportunity, and a signed Wilson NFL Game Ball to memorialize the day!
*Must be 9-18 years old. Will take place at a south Orange County high school in the Spring of 2021, in the morning on M, T, TH, or F. Parents are welcome to take pictures from the sidelines while following all safety regulations.
Donated by: QB Summit