ClubNEGU is free for all Courageous Kids, their Super Sibs and parents as they face cancer together. Each ClubNEGU family receives fun doses of hope, joy and love each month. They also have access to our free smart phone app iNEGU, national resource guide and get their story shared on social media. All of these special “doses” are our gift to each qualifying courageous family that registers. We truly hope all of this support helps your child and family feel loved, encouraged and supported.
ClubNEGU Doses Include: JoyJars, NEGU PowerPack, I’m a NEGU Kid T-shirt, Family Fun Packs, I’m a NEGU Mom T-shirt, I’m a NEGU Dad T-shirt, I’m a NEGU Super Sib shirts, Sibling Blessings Boxes, NEGU Buddies, iNEGU app and much more…
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020