The Jessie Rees Foundation is honored to be the Foundation represented on Youtheory’s truck at the Mint 400 race this coming weekend. The Mint 400 is an annual American desert off road race which takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada. The race attracts hundreds of drivers in various classes of off-road vehicles. The big race, a 120-mile loop, takes place in the desert just south of Las Vegas.
There will be two Youtheory trucks racing this weekend that are decked out with the Jessie Rees Foundation and Never Ever Give Up logo all over! Youtheory driver Andrew Whitehead said, “For this race, we brought on one of the awesome Foundation’s we support, NEGU, the Jessie Rees Foundation.” He said, “We are excited to support them and have them be part of our program this weekend.” We will be rooting for the Youtheory truck this weekend, thats for sure!
The Youtheory team visited KTNV Las Vegas news channel yesterday to talk all about the race, click here to see the full segment!
Thank you Youtheory for including the Jessie Rees Foundation on your truck this year!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020