NFL players have been wearing cleats custom designed for a cause of their choice as part of the NFL’s annual “My Cause, My Cleats” initiative. The campaign, now in its third year, allows players to represent charitable causes of their choice with pre-approved custom cleat designs to wear during games over the three-week period. According to the NFL, more than 800 players are planning to showcase their causes this year.
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold chose to support childhood cancer with his cleats for the “My Cause, My Cleats” campaign and put NEGU on his cool cleats!
Check out Sam Darnold’s in the video below!
We are thankful for Sam’s continued support to help kids fighting cancer Never Ever Give Up!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020