The team at Northwestern Mutual Orange County held a Philanthropy Bazaar for the Holidays and had an AMAZING turnout. We are so inspired and grateful for their support!
In total they raised over $1,000 for the Jessie Rees Foundation in a little over 3 hours! That is 40 JoyJars and 40 smiles on faces of children who are fighting cancer this holiday season! In addition, one of the vendors has a Courageous Kid that has received Jessie’s JoyJars! What a small world. We are so thankful for the support of our community. THANK YOU Northwestern Mutual Orange County!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020