The Mobile JoyFactory has gone global with Panasonic Avionics Corporation! After stuffing 3,000 JoyJars with their incredible team at their Headquarters, teamNEGU is now off to their offices in WA, Osaka, Singapore, Dubai, and London!
The Mobile Joy Factory is an incredibly powerful way to engage employees, have fun, all while making a HUGE difference in the life of a child fighting cancer.
The Mobile JoyFactory has spread JOY to kids fighting cancer with hundreds of amazing companies like: Panasonic Avionics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Anthem, UPS, American Airlines, Home Depot, Hyundai Capital, Western Digital, COX, Applied Medical, DeVita and Baxalta.
Will your compassionate company be the next stop?
Learn more about the Mobile Joy Factory here!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020