The Mobile JoyFactory is a national and global corporate engagement opportunity for compassionate companies and their employees. The Mobile JoyFactory has spread JOY to kids fighting cancer with hundreds of amazing companies like: Panasonic Avionics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Anthem, UPS, American Airlines, Home Depot, Hyundai Capital, Western Digital, COX, Applied Medical, DeVita and Baxalta and most recently Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona!
It was another amazing JoyFactory stop and we are honored to partner with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona as their compassionate team stuffed 1200 JoyJars for courageous kids fighting cancer! WOW!
Who will be the next stop? Learn more at negu.wpengine.com/mobile-joy-factory
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020