Matt Koerner’s Virtual Concert Surprise!
June 25, 2020
This month we had the pleasure of hosting a virtual live concert straight from the JoyFactory that featured NEGU All-Star Matt Koerner! It was an evening filled with fun facts about Matt and plenty of country tunes. What made the night even more special is the fact that a generous donor committed to sponsoring a JoyJar ($25) for every single viewer who was tuned in at 7 pm PT! We were blown away to see how NEGU Nation showed up on a Friday night, all in the name of encouraging Courageous Kids fighting cancer to NEGU! When the clock hit 7 pm, we had well over 500 viewers tuned in and listening along with us. What that means is we will be receiving the full $10,000 match — that’s 400 more smiles, thanks to you all! If you missed out on listening in to Matt’s special concert just for NEGU Nation, you can catch a couple of top songs he performed for a special audience of Courageous Kids at CHOC Hospital.
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020