Matt Koerner’s Virtual Concert Surprise!
June 25, 2020
This month we had the pleasure of hosting a virtual live concert straight from the JoyFactory that featured NEGU All-Star Matt Koerner! It was an evening filled with fun facts about Matt and plenty of country tunes. What made the night even more special is the fact that a generous donor committed to sponsoring a JoyJar ($25) for every single viewer who was tuned in at 7 pm PT! We were blown away to see how NEGU Nation showed up on a Friday night, all in the name of encouraging Courageous Kids fighting cancer to NEGU! When the clock hit 7 pm, we had well over 500 viewers tuned in and listening along with us. What that means is we will be receiving the full $10,000 match — that’s 400 more smiles, thanks to you all! If you missed out on listening in to Matt’s special concert just for NEGU Nation, you can catch a couple of top songs he performed for a special audience of Courageous Kids at CHOC Hospital.
- Compassionate Company gets creative to spread smiles! March 3, 2021
- Corporate Engagement goes Virtual February 24, 2021
- February’s Toy of the Month February 5, 2021
- Commitment to Children Fighting Cancer Starts at the Top October 15, 2020
- Going All In for Kids Fighting Cancer October 13, 2020