Bryant visited the JoyFactory to stuff JoyJars with girls from his Mamba girls basketball team.
Kobe and the Mamba girls basketball team stuffed 400 JoyJars for Courageous Kids fighting cancer! He even signed a JoyJar box!
We are so thankful for the support of Athletes spreading the word about Jessie’s motto and her wish to “please help every kid fighting cancer Never Ever Give Up!” We are honored to have Kobe Bryant in the JoyFactory!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020