The University of Washington’s Alpha Chi Omega Rho Chapter recently held a day of service where they worked together to make tie blankets and Care Cards for Courageous Kids fighting cancer.
Julia Loyd, VP Philanthropy for the Alpha Chi Omega Rho chapter said she was excited to share with the girls what NEGU means not only to her, but to Jessie too, “I love sharing her story with others, and I know the girls in my house will be inspired to make a difference.”
Countless Care Cards with encouraging notes were nicely decorated with Never Ever Give Up sayings for the kids and colorful and creative artwork! Care Cards get sent in the box with a JoyJar or sent throughout the year to Courageous Families who need an extra boost of JOY.
The ladies made about 35 tie blankets. Julia said, “We had so much fun making these, and spreading Jessies word.”
Thank you to the University of Washington’s Alpha Chi Omega Rho Chapter for your support and service to help Courageous Kids fighting cancer Never Ever Give Up!
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020
- Spreading Joy to Hospitals Virtually! July 7, 2020
- 8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan July 1, 2020
- Jessie’s 21st Birthday Recap June 25, 2020