8 years of spreading joy with Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan
July 1, 2020
Meet Kaitlin Sandeno Hogan! She’s been a huge advocate and supporter of Jessie’s wish and the Jessie Rees Foundation since the very beginning. It all started in one moment when Kaitlin met Jessie at her middle school where they were holding a fundraiser to help her family with all of her medical bills. After Jessie passed, her wish to encourage kids everywhere continued to grow and encourage so many others, and Kaitlin was along for the ride in any way she could help. One invite to a hospital visit later, and the rest was history. Kaitlin has been a vital part in spreading Jessie’s Never Ever Give Up motto for the past 8 years to kids fighting cancer all over the country. To take a stroll down memory lane and hear about her experience with the Joy Jessie has inspired, watch this NEGU TV Episode where Erik virtually interviews Kaitlin.
- Commitment to Children Fighting Cancer Starts at the Top October 15, 2020
- Going All In for Kids Fighting Cancer October 13, 2020
- October’s Toy of the Month September 29, 2020
- Courageous Kid Cade interviews Matt Koerner July 31, 2020
- Helpful Resources for Courageous Families July 15, 2020